This term’s theme is “Ocean”.
1. Reproduced booklets are sent home with the children so their family can help them by:
- Reading the story to them twice as you point the words to them.
- Reading the story with them twice (by pointing each word out as you read and letting them mimic you after each sentence—making sure that they point the words out).
- Finally, let them read to you by themselves twice. This will enable them to read faster.
2. Sheets of paper are sent out with your children showing what we have worked with them. Please continue discussing the theme with your children at home.