Presently only inviting Singaporeans and Permanent Residents looking for a challenging and rewarding teaching career in pre-school. We have met our quota for foreign staff.
7 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM and more!
1. Constant learning. Put theory into immediate practise.
2. Career growth. We are prepared to send all appropriately qualified and suitable candidates to the lecturers course after at least 3 years experience in teaching in our classroom. After completing the trainer’s course you will be able to join our teacher training programme.
3. Welfare funds — We have an extremely generous welfare fund which is based on quality of work and also on tenure.
4. Paid educational travel to different countries. After the 3rd year of tenure.
5. Medical assistance and other health benefits.
6. Extremely healthy pay package.
7. Well mentored.
Work and Study Programme
We invite candidates for the “Work and Study” programme at The Little House (Montessori). You must possess excellent abilities to read, write and converse in English. You must also have the aptitude to work with children; enabling them to be independent.
Highlights of the programme
Work full-time in The Little House (Montessori.
Study part-time at a recognized Montessori institution. We will sponsor the appropriate candidate and you will be bonded to The Little House (Montessori) for 3 years starting with the completion of the Montessori course.
Gain qualifications recognised by the Ministry of Education (MOE).
·Look forward to a solid career with real prospects, e.g. training to be a lecturer. Joining our adult teaching team.
If you are interested, please e-mail your CVs to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Questions you may want to think about before you join us.
1. What is a Noun?
2. What is a Verb?
3. Can you construct a proper sentence?
E.G. Question: she’ll leaves see before she you.
Answer: She’ll see you before she leaves.